TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Posted by Tech@EPR on October 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 435 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences. posted by 94ttz32 on October 27, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Message Ok Mitch thanks for the reply but the bottom line is that all these problems happend with your build and other that engine from other companies do not have these issues.

you mean to tell me that other companies don't have issues with their engines? I surely hope you aren't that nieve.

Im not going to have a pissing contest but I will tell you that you are full of shit. I never ever heard anything of a vaction or Honey moon.

Charles, I told you TWICE in two phone calls I was on vacation...you replied telling me "oh ok"...i know I said this to you because my wife was standing right beside me and heard everything you were telling me on the phone.

ANd that you new about all the timing belts because you are the one that advised me to replace them because of the oil leaking on them. bottom line is the problems I did not build the engine You did.

correct I did build the engine and on several occasions you told me you didn't blame me and I told you that if there is anything I can do to help let me know and I'll do so. You never took it any further.....I can't help anyone/anything if its not presented or asked. Again I'd of done what I could to aid in helping/fixing any issues.

The tune has been more than conservative from day one and never has been leaner than 11.1 or timing curve has been very conservative.

Thats not the point Charles, the point is that it wasn't tuned...it was a chip....a generic chip. I use the word generic in being its a mail order tune. Everything about your build was specific and needed to be tuned to properly get the power levels out of it. Also, you also mentioned your timing was set to around 18 degrees with out a proper tune.

The tune has never been pushed to higher timing or 11.5 afr like it should have its been richer. But you have a answer for all you should have told me to send it back to fix your problem as it happend on the first failure.

Again, I told you I'd do what I could but it never moved any further than that.

But your all about money like asking me to pay for a build 10 days before you have got it finished. Gave you a deposit and three days later your saying go ahead and send final payment ill be done soon.. 10 days later still not done but your already asking for payment.

EP Racingt is a business...I'm in business to make money just like all the other vendors. I explained to you the deposit I needed and you failed to comply to that. I had everything machined up and asked you to go ahead and get the remainder ready. I told you the engine would be done that weekend and it was. It shipped out that wednesday once SEF got to the shop to pick up the engine. I did exactly what you wanted and you were being quite unreasonable in my requests when I did all of yours. In the end it doesn't matter as we can sit here and post back and forth. Bottom line is that I wish you would have talked to me more about things rather than post up here trying to cause a scene. You did this on purpose to be unreasonable when all I've ever been is helpful to you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.